||The Vision of the University is to generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Central to this vision is a commitment to regional and national development in consonance with our culture, heritage, and environment.
- To achieve excellence in teaching and research.
- To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge.
- To meet the challenges of a complex, and modern society through informed social outreach.
- To empower through knowledge and information.
- To develop a responsible and productive citizenry.
- To develop, enhance, and improve the quality of human resources.
- To cultivate resolute moral and ethical values.
- To meet contemporary regional and national needs and anticipate future social and economic development.
- To preserve and promote cultural heritage, humanistic and spiritual values.