- Number of Quarters for Teaching Staff 161, NGO's 247, Total 408.
- At present, four ( 4 ) Xerox booths on Campus are permitted and income derived by way of tenders
- On receipt of complaints of any nature relating to University Estate, action is being taken from time to time.
- Watch and Ward on any unauthorized construction on campus is being kept
- Efforts are made to regularize the income being received on hiring charges of Nizam College Ground.
- Watch and Ward of leased lands of University is being kept and efforts are being made to enhance the lease amount
- Apart from submission of office notes at Executive Council, the meetings approx. (10) convened in a year. Out of which (5) Committees viz. House Allotment Committee (Gazetted), House Allotment Committee (Non-gazetted), Licensing Committee, Erection of Hoardings Committee and Auction Committees constituted at Estate Cell are convened
- Statement of Financial Resources for a total sum of Rs. 1,44,81,659 /- is enclosed
- The APCPDCL has requested for allotment of University land admeasuring 1,050 sq.yards @ 350 sq.yards each at Women's College Koti, Nizam College Basheerbagh and P.G.College Saifabad for construction of Sub-stations on lease basis. As per G.O.Ms.No.840 Revenue ( Assign.III) Dept., dated 14-10-1996, the Government was asked to fix up the lease rent as per market value of the land. The Executive Council of the University has permitted to construct the above (3) Sub-stations, pending receipt of concurrence from the Government. Accordingly, the APCPDCL authorities have sent a cheque for Rs.40,95,000/- towards lease amount of one year of the said leased land. The University has also handed over the land to APCPDCL on 8-12-2010